|Actually, since 2008 we haven't seen anything ELSE.|
To begin your time-traveling adventure, look for this search box in the left sidebar which is not powered by a flux capacitor, but rather by a capacitor that sounds a lot like "flux."
Enter a keyword ("Benghazi," "Hillary," "Terror," "Golf," "Abortion"), hit "search," and get ready to leave blazing tire tracks. You'll get back an entire history of our cartoons and commentaries about your chosen subject.
This is a great way to get long range perspective on a lot of issues, and remind yourself just how we got into the messes we're in today (and how long ago we predicted them). Plus, it's also a wonderful way to find material with which to beat liberals over the head.
For instance, when Lefties claim that Barry is some sort of super-duper job creating machine rather than just the beneficiary of one of the slowest economic recoveries in history, a quick search of the words "jobs" or "unemployment" will provide you with interesting tidbits like these:
• In 2010, after wasting over $800 billion on shovel-ready jobs, the president admitted "there's no such thing as a shovel-ready project."
• In 2010, Nancy Pelosi declared that joblessness was actually a boon to Americans who could use their free time to "be creative and be a musician or whatever."
• In 2011, a final bookkeeping revealed that Obama's stimulus plan translated to $278,000 for every person who actually got a job (no matter how crappy) and the plan actually discouraged hiring.
• In 2012, the president announced his plan to create one million jobs by making it easier for foreigners to enter our country to go to Disneyworld. We swear we're not making that one up.
• In 2013, Obama disbanded his advisory Jobs Council in 2013 after not bothering to meet with them for over a year.
And on and on. Enter the name of a politician, an issue, or anything else and get ready for a Hope n' Change retrospective likely to amuse, educate, and quite possibly infuriate you.
Just make sure that while you're playing with our time machine that you don't forget to watch for Libyan terrorists. Just look what happened to Doc Brown and Hillary Clinton.